Where can I dispose of construction debris or wood?

Construction debris (C&D) and wood (ex. 2 by 4 inch studs, plywood, decking, etc.) are not accepted at the Landfill/Transfer Station on Shannon Road in Salem. However, the LL&S Transfer Station, at 87 Lowell Road in Salem, will accept C&D from Salem residents, only. C&D Coupons are available for purchase at the Town Clerk's/Collections Office. Coupons are $25 each and are good for up to 500 pounds of material (to be disposed of at one time). Anything over that weight will be charged $0.07 per pound in cash, only, at the time of disposal. The current year's C&D Coupons expire on September 30th.

Please contact LL&S at 603-894-9800 for acceptable materials for disposal, hours of operation and any further questions.

There is a limit of three coupons per household per year.

Please note: These coupons are separate from the three Transfer Station Bulky coupons issued with your annual Landfill/Transfer Station Permit.

Show All Answers

1. How do I obtain a Marriage License?
2. How do I register or transfer plates to a vehicle, motorcycle or trailer (utility, boat or camper) in Salem?
3. I just moved to Salem. How do I register my vehicle(s)?
4. How do I get a certified copy of a birth, death, divorce or marriage certificate?
5. We just got married in New Hampshire. What do we do now?
6. How do I get a landfill/dump permit and where is the landfill/dump located?
7. How do I license my dog?
8. I did not receive my Motor Vehicle Renewal Notice, what should I do?
9. I can't find my vehicle's title. Where do I get a new one?
10. How do I register to vote?
11. Where do I get a fishing/hunting license?
12. Where do I get a business license?
13. When are elections held?
14. Where do I register my boat? What will it cost?
15. Where can I dispose of construction debris or wood?
16. What will it cost to register my car, motorcycle or trailer in the Town of Salem?
17. What forms of payment does the Town accept?
18. Where do I vote?
19. How do I find a Justice of the Peace to perform a marriage ceremony?
20. Where do I get a passport? Where do I get a Social Security card?
21. Where can I do genealogy research?